Wednesday 31 August 2016

In Bloom: Renee's Leaves


Hello I have this card on the Seven hills crafts blog today.
Today I have a card featuring Winnie and Walter's  In bloom:Renee's leaves stamp set.


To start I stamped the image onto water colour card with versamark and then heat embossed in platinum.
Then using the Gansai tambi water colours I coloured the images really loosely.
I let it all dry then added splashes of the white gold from the starry colours set.


The panel was die cut with Lawn fawns stitched rectangles and also a smaller rectangle of vellum.
For the sentiment I used Lawn fawns scripty thanks die. 
Its cut from water colour card and then coloured with the white gold water colour.
I adhered to the vellum and then added the same adhesive on the reverse of the vellum so nothing shows through once everything is put together.
To finish I added more splashes of the white gold.


In Bloom:  Renees LeavesScripty Thanks Image 1Gansai Tambi Starry Colours Watercolour Pan Set (6) Gansai Tambi Set of 36

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. I love sketchy water colouring and it works beautifully well with the vellum on top. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)