Tuesday 18 July 2017

Lawn fawnatics challenge 9


Hello.
Its time for a new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog.
This week its a super fun colour inspiration. 
These are such versatile colours we cant wait to see what you do.
The challenge is sponsored y Lawn Fawn and one lucky random winner will get a gift certificate for Lawn fawn .com



For my card I have used stuck on you
I stamped randomly in each of the colours. 
Once finished I added the panel to some Lawn fawn plaid paper.
To finish I added the sentiment and some sequins.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Those succulents are fab and I particularly like the little addition of the patterned paper behind it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get inspired by our Color Inspiration Board Challenge! Our palette is inspired by Lawn Fawn colors Plastic Flamingo, Carrot, Merman, ...
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by :0)